The return of

• Return of Coach Underscore to MFL since old-gen. "It was a bolt from the blue" said the Coach to the news arrived as a preview from Coach Blieza and Coach McKracken66.

"I am honored to be returning to the MFL which I currently consider the best league in Europe on xbox."

"Only now do I learn that the previous Coach was FlashPaddy and that AFC South remains a turbulent and unstable division."

"I take this opportunity to say hello and wish a soon return to Coach FlashPaddy agreeing with him on the existing difficulties in Madden".

"It won't be easy for me" continued Coach Underscore, "the time available to train is less and less and the level of challenge and the quality of the MFL Coaches is very high".

"I'm an experimenter and every opportunity is good to discuss, learn and try new solutions. American football gives infinite game possibilities, at least on paper and.... I accept the challenge without holding back".

See you on the virtual playing field!

Francesco_

• Good Luck Francesco with my old Team! I hope you have a better record than me (4-13 are my bad record)

Zitat

"I take this opportunity to say hello and wish a soon return to Coach FlashPaddy agreeing with him on the existing difficulties in Madden".

m25 or 26 is my Comeback Plan or College Football Game!;)

• Good Luck Francesco with my old Team! I hope you have a better record than me (4-13 are my bad record)

m25 or 26 is my Comeback Plan or College Football Game!;)

Oh come on! You got 4 win! I will get less i'm pretty sure :)
    See you in madden 24, we are all addicted, and you just need a normal little break. In the meantime you can plan some spring or summer holidays in my region there are direct flights :) this will help!
    A big hug, my friend ;)

Trades & Waiver

1. Thema
    2. Antworten
    3. Letzte Antwort
    1. #11 WR Tutu Atwell

• MatMast7r
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    1. #13 LT Patrick Mekari 1

• AVIS
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. Dezina

1. #32 CB Cameron Dantzler Sr.

• AVIS
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    1. Esparza 1

• xColdDelightx
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. Zak McKracken66

1. HB - R. White 1

• flechser
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. Joerg

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!