Titans Season Preview M24 S1

• New Coach for the Tennessee Titans in M24 S1 and it’s a kind of comeback from Coach Underscore.

In the team draft Underscore was just one step from his favorite team the Washington Commanders but this dream was stopped from the previous pick. “Never mind”, said philosophically the Coach, “I will coach the Tennessee Titans because it’s my second favorite team since they were the Huston Oilers at the time guided by the legendary QB Warren Moon”.

“It will be a hard season with strong schedule” Underscore said, but we all know that he is used to this since time and mostly in MFL where there are not “weak” coaches.

“I’m honored to be here in Tennessee and in MFL; this a team must be rebuilt and a big revolution will come in this and upcoming two seasons” Underscore said. The FA draft was focused on the weak OL to give the best protection to the QB and an efficient game to the HBs. “I’m quite satisfied, we got couple of good OL-men that will do a good job in the season, we will see the future, but step by step” the Coach continued.

“We already have a great playbook and it’s just a question of time to be confident with. I really love to surprise my opponent during the match and always try to be unpredictable. Our offense it’s not strong like the other teams, but we can count on Henry and on DeAndre to lead the team. Our defense is average but this time I will use the 3-4 system after long time, we have the personnel so let’s do it”. I count on defense also, we always were one of the best. I promise a lot of fun to my opponents and a various play-call, we need to grow up together like a team and focalize on the strategy if we want to be competitive with stronger team” Underscore said.

See you on the virtual gridiron and pay attention to the Titans could be a surprise this year! 😉

Francesco “underscore”

• Unfortunately your dream team was taken away. But at least you stay in the AFC South 😁

Trades & Waiver

1. Thema
    2. Antworten
    3. Letzte Antwort
    1. #11 WR Tutu Atwell

• MatMast7r
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    1. #13 LT Patrick Mekari 1

• AVIS
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. Dezina

1. #32 CB Cameron Dantzler Sr.

• AVIS
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    1. Esparza 1

• xColdDelightx
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. Zak McKracken66

1. HB - R. White 1

• flechser
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. Joerg

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!