MADDEN EUROPEAN TOURNAMENT FOR UKRAINE (all platforms)

• Hello guys! how are you!? I'm sure very good and i'm happy to have (thanks to the commissioners) to post here. I'm good playing in a UK League right now. We will see in the future.

Just wanted to inform you about a quick no-winner tournament that has the aim to raise founds for the Ukrainian refugees. I hope u can join or just make a free donation. It will be my responsability to sent everything to UNHCR. Details here:

We are honored after a long time to be able to organize our first European Madden tournament for such an important humanitarian cause.

The tournament aims to raise funds for Ukrainian refugees. Full amount of the donations will be donated to UNHCR, the United Nations Refugee Agency that is a global organization dedicated to saving lives, protecting rights and building a better future for refugees. Donations can be made until Sunday 3 April 2022.

Please Note: It is not mandatory to participate in the tournament, you can make a donation even without playing a match. Help us share this tournament to reach as many Madden fans as possible and raise even minimal funds for Ukrainian refugees.

Donations can be made until Sunday 3 April 2022.

Have a look at the channels:
    GAMERULES
    REGISTRATION FORM

DONATION LINK

on discord: https://discord.gg/NTw43Na

Trades & Waiver

1. Thema
    2. Antworten
    3. Letzte Antwort
    1. #25 HB James Robinson

• derracer1999
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    1. #32 HB Darrell Knox

• Bomboloni256
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    1. #32 QB Geno Smith

• Bomboloni256
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    1. #9 DE Larry Ogunjobi

• Bomboloni256
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    1. Trade Colts - Bills 3

• Zak McKracken66
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. Dezina

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!