!!! SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT !!!

• BehindTheScenes - The special one

Just in time for the Pro Bowl weekend in the NFL we are happy to present you our "BehindTheScenes" All-Pro commentator and upcoming Hall of Famer "of smart comments". We are talking about none other than Reaper KH.

In the last weeks / issues of our magazine you have made yourself scarce with your comments, John ?(. Please don't come up with excuses like: "My WLAN cable was broken". The only thing we would accept is if you had been at a lockdown party in Downing Street.... but then we would hear about your resignation from the Yellow Press in a timely manner ;D. Nevertheless, from the editors' point of view you are the "icing on the cake" of BehindTheScenes. :td

Personally, I've been looking forward to publishing your issue all season and have deliberately saved it until the end. So dear readers.... sleep once more and you can leave John lots of comments.

Stay tuned...

• i must warn all of you i am good looking so please don't feel bad about yourselves when you see me?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!