Madden 22 momentum, distorted playart

• Im not one for starting threads (just look at my pass results will tell you this)

But have an issue with this new momentum, distorted playart.

To all the good players on here this will not be an issue because you may never witness the distorted playart but to bad players lkke myself this is just a kick in the teeth.

Most of our players have been involved with high scoring games, ( i was involved in a few myself), if they are 3-4 scores ahead they wont think ill run the ball taking time of the clock they carry on passing, first down after first then maybe a field goal.

Now before you jump on my back here let me explain ......

Bad players like myself get intercepted a lot, we find it hard to get a 3rd down against the good players but if our play art in constantly in distorted mode what is the point on keep playing, it is annoying to say the least and why does it give advantage to the player who already is probably 4 scores ahead anyway and makes the bad player even worse than they already are

What im asking is there a way this can be turned off or do i (mainly) have to deal with this.

I find that if this happebs to me i would find myself just quiting the game and giving the other player the win so i dont have to endure the pain of the distorted playart all night.

This is just an opinion of mine and i wondered what the thoughts of the other coaches were?

Thank you

John

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hey John, if you believe me or not - myself was in the same situation like you different times. Sometimes you just need one big play that changed the momentum completly. But I agree with you, that some coaches will struggle more and more often than others with that.

In my opinion there are luckily just a few momentum "streaks" that are overpowered and annoying - and disorted playart may be one of that.

Unfortunately there is no way to turn some or all momentum things off. We have to handle with it this year.

• Hello John,

I would be surprised if Momentan as it is today in madden 23 is available.

The wobble of the field is in my eyes a useless feature like target passing in Madden 18 . A feature that is more annoying than fun.

But that does not help us now, we "bad" players have to live with it.

Best with a win, then it rocks less. :td:D

• Offizieller Beitrag

Honestly I do like the feature but I do also think that its to good in some ways... The shaking is horrendous. Motion sickness incoming <X

I do hope that they patch the momentum and make it harder to achieve the final feature.

• Honestly I do like the feature but I do also think that its to good in some ways... The shaking is horrendous. Motion sickness incoming <X

I do hope that they patch the momentum and make it harder to achieve the final feature.

Das Wackeln des Bildschirms ist für dich - bei deinem Bierkonsum - lediglich ein Vorteil. Bei dir gibts das Feature schon seit einigen Maddenteilen…

lg

Chris

• Das Wackeln des Bildschirms ist für dich - bei deinem Bierkonsum - lediglich ein Vorteil. Bei dir gibts das Feature schon seit einigen Maddenteilen…

lg

Chris

... Ach der Bildschirm wackelt Wirklich.??? Dachte das liegt nur an den Bier-bowls mit Jason ???

Trades & Waiver

1. Thema
    2. Antworten
    3. Letzte Antwort
    1. #9 QB Gardner Minshew

• Weezle
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!