Ausgabe 10 - Coach raffjeff

• In der Jubiläumsausgabe Nummer #10 widmen wir uns diesmal dem Mann der laut seiner eigenen Beschreibung "faul" ist, "niemals ausgeschlafen" aber dennoch "entspannt" :/ Eine Kombination die wohl auch nur möglich ist wenn man scharfe Burger mit Bier (Hauptsache Alkohol) kombiniert.

Wir freuen uns Euch in dieser Ausgabe unseren geschätzten Mitstreiter raffjeff vorstellen zu dürfen.

Wie immer viel Spaß beim lesen, liken & kommentieren.

Hiermit schalte ich zur Kommentierung zu unserem Auslandskorrespondenten Reaper KH .... UK können Sie uns hören?!?

• well Sascha snook coach Raffjeff under the dead of night into our 10th BTS Coach and I nearly missed him, well better late than never;)

A big hello to Raphael and may I say nice photo mate you even look like a student (you all have the same look no matter where in the world you are)

Now let's address Raphael's first lie, he calls himself a "Working student" , there is no such thing all students are lazy, you know how it works, get up at midday, study for 2 hours then spend the rest of the time Drinking alcohol 8o

Raphael cites Major Payne as his most unpleasant opponent this I can agree with because when I play him my Nickname for him is Major Payne in my ass ^^

nice to see Raphael would save his money if he was given 1 Million Euro.....guess you won't be getting the next round in then :bier

In the question "name something you have wanted to do but have never dared to " , I'm thinking the real answer is put my hand in my pocket :D

Raphael my friend you are a true student and fantastic member to the MFL and long may you reign here and we await you in the real world when your studies are over.....it's really scary out here :D :D

Trades & Waiver

1. Thema
    2. Antworten
    3. Letzte Antwort
    1. # 31 SS Kareem Jackson

• bledsoe71
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    1. # 32 FB Alec Ingold

• Joerg
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    1. #16 CB Tre Flowers 2

• xColdDelightx
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. Dezina

1. #19 RG Matt Hennessy

• Terrier1902
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    1. #20 LT D.J. Broyles

• Blieza
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!