• hello to all my fellow players

Madden has finally taken it's toll with me and today i am announcing my retirement from the Maddenliga and from Madden itself.

I said i would see out this season to see what madden 24 brought to the table but i have lost the love of the game with this Momentum crap, i dont feel i am playing a sim game anymore but an arcade game.

AAlso this season i have had three games dropped in the 3rd to 4th quarter, with my xbox turning itself off, in the past it would have infuriated me but now i am sometimes glad it does just to save me a shaking screen, lightning, no letters above players etc.

On the players i have played past and present here, thank you for taking me in and treating me with the upmost respect and i consider you all friends, the only thing i think i will miss is our ingame and after game chats and laughs.

I will from time to time pop back to make sure my Falcons are being looked after and if you need anything just send me a DM i will always do my best to keep this league alive and well as this is the best league i have ever been in?

Take care and see you soon

JOHN

• I wish you the best for the future. It was an honor to meet you

• Offizieller Beitrag

Dear John,

Just sad but totally understandable. I hope they give the commissioners the chance to change that in the future and turn that bullshit off.

Hope to see you in the future again!

All the best my british friend :bier

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hey John,

that's extremely unfortunate and sad, because every evening with you was one of the highlights of this league. I think most of us can confirm that. But it is also completely understandable.

I wish you only the best and take care of yourself. If M24 should become your game again, we will welcome you with open arms.

Cheers :bier

• Very sad to see you go! It was always a real pleasure to play against and Talk to you! I enjoyed it very much!

Hope to meet you soon! Take care!

;(

• Dear John,

I wish you all the best for your future. It's really a shame that you're going.

I can totally empathize with you.

This game has nothing to do with simulation. This is a very big joke what EA offers us here. Maybe you can still get over yourself for this great community and attack again with Madden 24? But I can understand you very well, I had the same thoughts in the last few days.

I wish you all the best and maybe we'll see each other again soon. Take care ?

• Last night I thought it was one of your jokes.

But in the morning I got the impression it is true ;(

I'm terrible sad. But I wish all the best to you and I hope you come back very soon.

And is there a chance when we all support ManU :saint:

Cheers Joerg

• John.... OMG nope!

I totally understand you and since the beginning this "momentum" looked to me totally arcade...

I really hope EA will give to the commissioners the possibility to turn it off....

In the meantime time I was honoured to play with you last time (I'm sure you will be back soon) after long long time and tested your cover 0 once again.

A big hug man....see you soon!

Francesco _

• John we cant let u go like this. First of all you promised me another match in this season and it would be a shame that this 4th Quarter Cancellation was our last game in our long History with Julio as Superstar on your and as a Traitor on my side. And last but not least maddeliga.de got a rule that you can´t leave without a partner. (Paddy still called Basti his partner and found a loophole)

I always enjoyed our games and talks , and iam looking forward too play against you again in the future.
    For the future i only wish you the best of luck and health.

I Hope maybe you will still change your decision but if not, its the next big loss for our League ;(

Best greetings Marco

• What a shocker...

All the best for you John, Falcons are not the same without you!;(

And don't forget

Alba gu bràth!!!???????8o

Trades & Waiver

1. Thema
    2. Antworten
    3. Letzte Antwort
    1. #25 HB James Robinson

• derracer1999
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    1. #32 QB Geno Smith

• Bomboloni256
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    1. #9 DE Larry Ogunjobi

• Bomboloni256
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    1. Trade Colts - Bills 3

• Zak McKracken66
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. Dezina

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!