BREAKING NEWS

• BREAKING:

According to our sources, Rams' HC Pulse is officially retiring from the league.

"It was a great ride and who knows, maybe I'll be back some day, but for now I think this is the right move for me, the Rams and the entire league." Pulse said.

With a record of 1-15, HC Pulse certainly had a rough year, but that's not the reason for his retirement. Here's what he had to say about that:

" You know, I've been in this league for quite some time now. I experienced wins, I experienced losses. I went to the playoffs (until this day I hold a positive record of 2-1 in the playoffs) and even got into the Hall of Fame. Besides winning a Superbowl, I've achieved everything I wanted when starting to coach in this league and now I'm pleased to know I'll be able to spend more of my time on other interests outside of the league. I want to thank the Houston Texans, the Dallas Cowboys, the Indianapolis Colts, the Denver Broncos and the Los Angeles Rams for welcoming me with open arms and giving me the opportunity to coach in this league."

This retirement also means the end of the Hollywood Herald as you know it. Maybe it will be continued under a new regime some day, but for now this chapter is coming to its end.

We would like to thank our readers for tuning in and wish you all nothing but the best in the future.

-------

• Sehr schade Felix.

Es ist aber nicht überraschend und war ja eh mehr oder weniger angekündigt.

Ich hoffe, dass dir Madden zukünftig wieder mehr Spass macht und wir bald ein Comeback von dir sehen werden.

Du bist ein sehr fairer Spieler, mit dem es sich dazu auch noch obendrein gut quatschen lässt.

Dazu hast du die Saison, obwohl die nicht optimal verlief, bis zum Ende durchgezogen, was dir hoch anzurechnen ist.

Lg

Chris

• Sehr sehr schade Felix, aber ich wußte ja schon Bescheid.

Ich wünsche Dir alles Gute für die nächste Zeit und würde es Klasse finden wenn Du doch

irgendwann wieder lust auf die Verstrahlten hier hast.

Und doof das unser Trade nicht mehr geklappt hat.

Donald und Ramsey für meine beiden 7 Rundenpicks war doch abgemacht 8)

• Dir alles Gute Felix, denke Du bist einer der Coaches denen im Falle eines Comebacks (NICHT in Dallas 8o) die Ligatüren offen stehen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!