Withdrawal Underscore

• Due the new rule that hits an limitates the HB only introduced right now I retire from the league. It s a painful decision but to be comfortable in a league is necessary to accept and agree the rules.

Thank you.

Francesco underscore

Francesco, I know exactly what you're after, but this rule change is really half as wild as it sounds. Two runs with the backup (which comes on the field automatically in phases, you don't even notice) and nine runs with the first HB .... a back kick is really completely exaggerated and I personally put my hand in the fire for our league management that there is no delusional rule here (and I know exactly what you mean), which robs us of the fun of the game. To be honest: resigning is completely exaggerated (I wouldn't write if I didn't really mean it). You are a very popular coach here, please sleep at least one night over this decision. a suggestion: if it really takes away the fun of the game, you can still quit. I claim: you will not feel the rule at all.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi Francesco,

I completely see your point but unfortunately, some rules need to be changed / created as an action of prevoius seasons.

And i'm here 100% with Andy who said you wouldn't even recognize the 15% rule.

Therefore i checked your numbers of Last Season and even without this Rule you were far away from the 15% and wouldn't have a problem.

So i can only urge u to think about it and reflect your decision.

You are a great guy and a great coach you would be missed in this League.

NAMEATT%
    D.Henry363~81,77
    A.Peterson39~8.78
    D.Washington25~5.63
    K.Blasingame17~3,83
    Summary 444100
    • Offizieller Beitrag

This rule will not affect your stats with D. Henry, so you do NOT need to change your game. You won't have to sit next to your XBox with a calculator either. Everything is fine.

Example: but those HBs getting the ball 28 times out of a total of 30 plays, these HBs should be slowed down a little. 15% - un numero molto piccolo. No reason to quit the league. So please stay inside.

Trades & Waiver

1. Thema
    2. Antworten
    3. Letzte Antwort
    1. #1 OVR Pick

• DustinESV
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    1. 2nd Overall Pick

• Manuel
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    1. Anfrage: Terry McLaurin

• flechser
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    1. CB Lattimore 2

• Dezina
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. Bomboloni256

1. Deion Jones

• Manuel
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!