WE ARE BACK!

• We ARE BACK! | Interview

It's been a long time since our last article and it's been very quiet around the Hollywood Herald.

Now we're excited to officially announce that WE ARE BACK!

For our first article after that long break, we are thrilled to welcome HC Pulse here for a short Q&A about the team. Enjoy!

Hollywood Herald: Coach Pulse, welcome! It's been a tough season for you, you haven't been able to win a game yet and the Playoffs are off the table for you this year. What's wrong and how do you intend to fix the issue?

Pulse: Thanks for having me! Yes, we definitely didn't have the success we wanted to when starting into the season. I think the biggest issue is consistency. The first few weeks we had a new playbook every game. Adopting a new playbook needs time and we had to figure out how we want to proceed going forward as we missed the Pre-Season and the tournament. After we found our playbook, now I was unavailable for a few weeks and we had to play with an interim HC for some time. So we lacked consistency in coaching there. After I was back, we weren't able to train as much as I would have liked so we just din't have enough reps and that showed in games as we did some stupid mistakes that are uncommon for us.

I think we'll get better. We won't go 0-16, don't even worry about that. However our focus is on next season, even tho we have no 1st round pick. We'll look to add a RB as we probably will let go of Miller so maybe we get a steal in the 2nd there, we'll see. I think we just need time, reps and overall consistency, that's it.

Hollywood Herald: So will you tank the season?

Pulse: Never. We'll try to win every remaining game and take that momentum into next season. We don't even have a 1st rounder, so tanking would be absurd.

Hollywood Herald: There have been rumors that you are considering retirement. Is there some truth to that rumor?

Pulse: I'll definitely finsih this season as best as I can. What happens after, isn't decided yet. All options are on the table, however if I decide to retire, it will be much more likely to happen after next season instead of after this season.

Hollywood Herald: Thanks a lot for your time!

Pulse: Always a pleasure with you guys, we'll talk again soon!

Trades & Waiver

1. Thema
    2. Antworten
    3. Letzte Antwort
    1. #16 CB Tre Flowers 1

• xColdDelightx
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. Dezina

1. #20 LT D.J. Broyles

• Blieza
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    1. #24 HB Perine

• Vilsi1978
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    1. #6 - WR - O. Beckham 2

• flechser
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. Dezina

1. #7 RT Jermaine Eluemunor 1

• Zak McKracken66
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. Dezina

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!